June 17, 2015

SUMMERTIME HAPPINESS AND CONTENTMENT



Shirt: Thrift || Short: 2nd hand || Silver Coin Necklace: || Flower crown : Diy

Hello Guys!  You know what, even I don't update my blog that much, my 365 happy days project is very late and all the social media platform that I use to connect to my blog is outdated too, but I was still feeling calm and contented with the way how my life is running these days.  This summertime, I never get a chance to feel the warm sun on the beach or got the spa benefit of the beach sand, I'll still appease without them.  I got to do my regular work even it means I have to work 10 hours a day.  Even psychologically I feel that my ear will have an impairment any time because of the sound of my annoying printer, with that "unlimited print" of documents task, I still have the peaceful noise inside me.  Added With some tantrums of my Papi every morning, I still need to have the aura of serenity.  Maybe because I choose what to feel and not what to feel every day.   It's hard to avoid stress and the factors of stressful people around you and burdensome situations that we cannot eschew.  But it depends upon us on how to handle those negative things right? If you let negativity in, you will be knocked outed by it., so you lose your self.  You are downbeat all day, for the week and so on if you let disapproving state of conditions.  Occasionally I believe it was all in the mind huh! technically I do know how to write serious talks like this, I just kinda feel it and just want to share. 

About the outfit, this fringe shirt is kinda old I bought it at thrift store few years back,  but I can't find a way to throw it because of it's indie vibe.  To add a little toughness, I paired it with my DM's, the silver statement necklace that I think I shouldn't wear, but I still did and to finish it all I wore my diy flower crown. I came up with this outfit in a jiffy and so my hair that needs a lot of toning.  So How do I look guys? Have a blessed midweek!

Thank's for the visit!

Love,
Cassie

21 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! i love your outfit x

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, you look great, I am happy to hear you are enjoying you time... it is great you wanted to do a 365 happiness days, but life is about living, just update when you can xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad nag blog ka na ulit. love the blond hair bagay sayo =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning,you look so chic
    great boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganda! Inggit talaga ko sa hair mo! Thank you for your comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindo seu look, as fotos , a paisagem e claro, você
    Beijos U&B
    Adriana e Cláudia
    www.unhasebocas.blogspot.com.br
    Instagram @blogunhasebocas
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unhasbocas/477832645611169?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  7. How original these photographs are! You look so special there with that hairstyle crowned with flowers:) You are dressed real sharp!
    Wish you a wonderful day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a great positive attitude, I need to be more like that during the week. But yeah the shirt is great even if it's old it had that boho vibe that's still very much in fashion. Love the diy flower crown and your blonde hair looks great.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazig look.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit~! Please check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other on GFC <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit! You look beautiful! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I would love to follow each other. I'm following you now on gfc and g+. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Niceeee :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. thx for checking my blog.
    I followed ya via GFC, bloglovin, google + and couldn't give ya like on FB:-(

    Have a great weekend
    Ewelina xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These pictures are absolutly amazing! Loving them :)

    Lots of Love, Dilan from DILANERGUL

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like so much this outfit, really confortable and girly!
    I'm your new follower Gfc 452, please follow back <3

    http://www.mundodecaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit ! love your look..

    Keep in touch ya. :)
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh very cute outfit
    Lovely blouse
    xx

    www.sakuramko.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable you are on these photos ♥ Lovely ♥

    Have a nice Tuesday ~

    ♥ ~ Japan Candy Box Giveaway ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!