July 12, 2015

GIFTS FROM TWINKLE DEALS | AN OUTFIT POST & MINI REVIEW

Hello There! Oh well, I am ecstatic about this post because at the entire three years of the existence of my blog,  there's a web store that make an offer a free gift in exchange for a review and the promotion of their website. First on my blog's history, a druumrollll... It's TwinkleDeals.com.  What is twinkle deals? Twinkle deals are  online apparels store for the price conscious fashion mavens today. They bring hot and fresh fashionable items with competitive prices. 

Now, for a mini review, since this is the first free items that is gonna have a verdict from me. I choose this medium size hologram envelop clutch named Trendy Solid Color and Chain Shoulder Bag, Because I have a penchant for anything colorful and shiny these days. Especially the pastels ones.  I like the metal detailing tip of the flap of the envelop makes it more edgy. I'm not a fan of baby blues and pastel pinks though but I really love them, heehee, it's weird I know. Lol!


The only and "small issue" I have on the bag is the way it is packed.  The bag is folded into two to able to insert it on a small pouch, that 'cause it wrinkle in the middle part as you can see on the picture.  For me nontheless the envelope is still pretty on it's own. It just needs to be straighten a bit.

 The second item that I chose is the Classic Layered Link Cross Pendant.  I hardly have time time to choose an accessory from them because they have really wide array of jewelries to choose from, and this necklace caught my attention differently because of it's uniqueness. 



And also their shipping is quite reasonable because I got my parcel  26 days after I made an order which is considerable because I understand the process of customs here in my country (they're usually slow).  So my rating on this web store will be a fair 8/10.  It would be perfect 10 if only they don't purposely fold the bag that makes the ugly dent. 

Anyhow,  it is still a great timing and I consider this a birthday gift, (stand like seven but really it's 27!) How do you like my look? and my new stuffs? do you like them too? Have a try and click your way through TwinkleDeals.com you may want to peek or spoil yourself a little on their fantastic items and trendy stuffs.  'Till next blogpost! Tata for now!



love,
Cassie

26 comments:

  1. wow amazing look sweety!:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!!
    xxx

    http://missunderstoodstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like your style. Skirt feel great on you. Nice photos. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful

    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/znu-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your first blog deal cassie! love the statement opal bag. its a shame they put a dent on it during the delivery :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww happy for you little sister for your first sponsor. Love the clutch by the way. keep blogging =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit and love your bag! Kiss

    http://chocolateglass.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag is so chic ! I want to get it...

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look!

    xxx

    www.curyinthecity.blogspot.com
    Fashion PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woow what an amazing outfit! Love the pendant! Im following you now, GFC and Bloglovin, hope you'll follow back xx
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your personal style! and your attitude in fashion (i looked up to the sidebar little about you!)

    Do you mind to follow each other on GFC so we can keep in touch? let me know if you do x

    Greeting from Indonesia,
    X,
    LILSHELULLABIES

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute look. Your hair is lovely. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that bag! you look lovely xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog
    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK | Bloglovin | get free header/button/signatur for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your clutch!<3
    PS: I'm following you on gfc, LB, and G+ now ;)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Those Hologram bag is so cute~ I have one too.. hahaha..
    I following back you on GFC #481 Let's always keep in touch~

    Xoxo,
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's actually my mom but thank you anyways!
    Great outfit :)

    Beatriz ♥
    http://beatriz-pedrosa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the grunge feel of this outfit.

    xo

    With Love, Banke

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, G+ and Instagram?

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that clutch and your hair colour looks nice!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great style ! Your clutch is stunning ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow..it's my favorite..thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!