July 21, 2015

HOMECOMING DRESSES FROM COCOMELODY.COM



This sponsored post is really coming at a great time because  I was just thinking about school year have started fast here in my country, and Homecoming parties are looming too.  I think this is about time again for picking that pretty dress for that grand celebration on our alma matter from high school/college. 

First I will introduce to you several dresses that really caught my eye. These days I am really in love with pastel colors, I've said to my last post that I'm not a fan of these hues but peculiarly, my love for them is growing including for the formal, party cocktail homecoming dresses from Cocomelody
Glamour A-Line Jewel Natural Short-Mini Organza Champagne Sleeveless Zipper Party Dress with Appliques and Crystals COZM14029



Charming A-Line Sweetheart Empire Short-Mini Tulle Lavender Sleeveless Zipper Cocktail Dress with Beading and Crystals COSM14018

Sparkle A-Line High Neck Natural Short-Mini Organza Champagne Sleeveless Zipper Party Dress with Crystals COZM1402C

There are dresses that they offer with free shipping too! here they are take a look:



And if ever, you're on haunt for a dress that can be use on casual or Sunday dress they have it too.




I think, their designs and colors is very sophisticated, intricate yet not to shallow.  Being me is very hard especially dressing up with short homecoming dresses 2015 because I am a short girl, insecurities will follow eventually even I am not entertaining such ideas. I think these dresses will make girls feel comfortable and also stunningly beautiful.  Whoever who wears dresses like this on their homecoming will surely love the attention it will bring, a total head turner! 

love lots,
Cassie

16 comments:

  1. beautiful dresses
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/summer-train.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a great selection of dresses


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dresses:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, and thank your for the comment on my blog, yes I would love to follow each other:) i filled you already hope you follow back:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "PEOPLE WON'T NOTICE OLD CLOTHES IF YOU WEAR A BIG SMILE" << this

    http://lutherstyle.wix.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picks dear
    Those dresses are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection!
    Nice day,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome picks, love the designs of the dresses especially the dress with the cherry print <3 I hope you can join my giveaway :)

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com/2015/07/jexshop-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely choices!<3
    Thanks for visiting my blog! Mind following each other? Let me know! :)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello pretty thanks for your comment on my blog! Love your blog ! I'm following your blog now, please follow mine too :D

    Love,
    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with these dresses! The design is so classic and feminine that is hard not to love them

    Natalia
    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing selection <3
    love all <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and girly outfit, you look great! :)

    http://www.globalhandbag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!