July 22, 2015

PURPLE PASTELLAR


Top : Taytay Bargains || Lace Skirt : Thrift || Pumps: Payless Shoesource

Hello Guys! Yeah, I think it's the dawn of mermaid and unicorns... Well dawn for me because I've been planning to dye my hair pastel (pink, purple, blue etc) since last December. And maybe some of you have seen my post about bleaching my hair a month ago. Here is my first outfit nailing my purple hair.  Actually, what I really want to achieve is the very trendy "granny/silver" hair, but I want to experience the pastel purple at the same time, what I did is I pastelize the manicpanic purplehaze mix with white conditioner and apply it to my bleached white hair.  After several days the pastel purple hue will fade and eventually it will turn into grayish silver.  My purple hair fades after a week since I'm living in a tropical country, it is necessary for me to wash my hair everyday.  I can't withstand the heat overtime if I won't wash my hair.  After 2 weeks my gray hair will get brassy and turn yellowish, it's time for me to reapply purple again because, purple isn't just a color it serve as a toner also to eliminate brassy tone on bleach blond as well on silver and white hair. Before I achieved and done this pasteling on my hair, I put a lot of time and effort first on google searching diy's and how to's and not to do's on bleached hair. If you're planning to get pastel hair or at least bleached it to almost white do some research first.

About the outfit, I bought this off the shoulder top from Taytay, Rizal. I'll just insert, Taytay is a municipality in Rizal where their livelihood is mainly textile and garment industry. Would you believe that this top cost me ($1.32) P60 only? This lace skirt is in my garment few years ago and I don't have the nerve to wear it on a day because I'm not comfortable because of my kinda big butt, and the pencil skirt always pulling upwards tending to look that it's shorter while walking.

How do I look to you guys? Do you like it? My hair, how do like my purple-that-will-turn-gray eventually? Even I look "masungit" / grumpy sometimes on my looks, the real Cassie is like this below:

"I got my purple hair now" LOL!

Talk to you soon!

Love,
Cassie

27 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! You look so cute<3

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love it Cassie! You nailed it! :) looks pretty on you., :)

    xx
    Rica | www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post~ and nice outfit! ^^ I really love your hair color ^________^
    Want to Follow each other on GFC, Google+, and Bloglovin?
    Let Me Know If you follow me and i will follow back you, Just Comment on my blog post (:

    Thank You! ^^

    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing hair! I love color combo:)
    kisses from Poland!

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look and amazing hair!!!
    Happy friday!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute look. I like the color of your hair and the nude pumps. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute look. I like the color of your hair and the nude pumps. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty ! I'm in love with your hair !
    Following you !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hair, you look so cute and your laced look is fab =)

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Ang pretty naman! Kapag nakikita ko hair mo naeexcite yung puso ko. HAha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... ganyan din ako kpag ng-iinstagram.. haha #mermaidhair etc! Kudos, patience is a virtue day!

      Delete
  11. Oh gosh I want your hair so badly, yes I think its a problem if we used manic panic cause the color fade so fast, I use it manic panic 3 months ago and it fade so quickly, I love your outfit too! Gorgeous!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Rin, manic panic fades so quickly, but there's a brand name pravana that I wanna try also. They say it last longer for a month or two, more wash resilient than MP. ;) thanks for dropping by dear. <3

      Delete
  12. Amaaazing outfit!! Lovely blog

    new post: www.thedreamers.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cassie, I have some purple in my hair, mine is darker... I love it, I wish I could have my whole head that color but I get mine done professionally and it would be very expensive to keep up... I like the pastel purple... I am not much into the grey look for myself xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks dear <3

    OMG, you look so fabulous. Love your style, your outfit and your originality!!

    Keep going, please <3

    GET THE LOOK: 50 SHADES OF SILVER
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your skirt, it's so chic and btw, this top was so cheap! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your hair? Cute outfit too. Can you do a tutorial??
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will think about that Diana. :) I'm not good on making instructions though, haha...

      Delete
  17. Amaizng look so in love with the skirt :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, toller Beitrag! Ich liebe deine Bilder!
    Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust! Ich folge auch zurück!
    Liebe Grüße
    Milena
    http://fashionfirework.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect style ! Your lace skirt is beautiful and I love your hair.
    You are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You dress is nice,I like this style.

    http://www.2015shoplvbags.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!