February 25, 2014

Being Round and My Pair of Scissorhands


I have announced to my last post that I have cut my hair for abut 5 inches.. Now.. I cut them another 3! Woo! It looks so long still. I come to the point of cutting my hair because I am kind of tired with it. The dry part from the middle to the ends the muddle up ombre blondie… Though I love my “messy hair” I think my hair needs a refreshing cut.


Thriftier's Outfit:
Gold  Double Cross Necklace - Amanda's Place ( local boutique)
Gold Vintage watch - Casio
Mystic Knot bracelet - Chinese charm kiosk
 Black Peplum Blouse - Dalagita
Red Jeggings - Off Brand
Leopard Heels - MNJ

I never thought I can project piercing eye on a picture ;)

On the other hand maybe you have noticed that I am becoming rounder and rounder… oh.. Food and stress is the main culprit! I am always tired and I trained myself to thinking things! And I ended up like a piggy Fashionista Hamster.. Yes a hamster! Oh well, I hope I will find time to work out for my body to healthy at least.



To tell you honestly when we took this picture we’re planning  for dinner out… Guilt-ridden situation Shame on me… and take note, we’ve gone for  a Korean Buffet.. Guilty pleasures indeed..

Chubby Barbie Becoming,

Cassie

4 comments:

  1. Can't blame you there, food is love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair grows you just keep it healthy! ;) And I wish I could eat when I'm stressed, I total opposite. xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're not chubby at all darlin' You just look lovely!
    would you like to follow each other? Just let me know on my blog!
    love,
    laviedonnant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!