July 19, 2014

SUMMER DREAM || PICO DE LORO DAY II

I know this is awkward to post summer getaway in time and season of storms and monsoons here in Ph. But I want to personally mishmash things and to have good vibes during gloomy days.

This post is sequel to my PICO DE LORO DAY 1 read here. Because I am so sure that this summer getaway will never happen again anytime this 2014, I've decided that I will post second entry even it's rainy season here in Ph. This post is flooding of pictures so, I apologize in advance But I won't talk too much like I did on my Maleficent post. I will let the images do the talking, (fingers cross) I give some captions though. ;)



On our 2nd day of stay at Pico de Loro, I planned to wake up early to watch sunrise with my sweet beau. Honestly i am kinda excited for the moment that 's why from 5 am i will open my  eyes every 5 mins just to be sure that I am on time to watch the sunrise.


















Here's what it looks like in the front porch of our Suite.
After a light breakfast of coffee and biscuits. we step  out of our suite/room My beloved started to shoot for me.




 We stride our way by means of walking to the sea side and before we wet our feet, we try to pose in these exact place and take photos. but to our surprise these pretty gazebos or resting shades have a fee, we're just so fortunate that the country club employee nearby is kind enough to inform us that it has a renting fee and he allow us to take pictures before we set our feet off.

And smooching never ends.. We never get this very PDA before, and maybe strangers around us is the key. ahihi, because they didn't know us at all that is why we have this "we don't care" attitude at this time.



This following photos is the moment that we wait to capture like forever.








 Boyfriend girlfriend moment at the beach.

 As I've said on my post on Day I, this is my most daring thing that I ever did, to wear swimsuit, ( the swimsuit on the first day have more skin baring than this btw) And me and my sister are feeling Cali girls strolling around, head up with our imperfection in our swimwear. Anyway, we love imperfections, and that makes us unique and perfect!




















I hope you enjoy/ will able to enjoy your summer vacay for these year guys! ( I know right that it's still summer on the other side of our planet ;D  )

Love to see your summer blog post. Please leave your bloglinks with your comments below, ;)

Summer Loving,
Cassie


9 comments:

  1. lovely pics dear !
    love your swimwear !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's so gorgeous! Love your bathing coverup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much agree that your imperfections are what makes you special and unique! Beautiful photos and I love your positive attitude towards everything. I know it's typhoon season there in the PI but your being so positive and that's so awesome. I love your outfits they are so cute and way to go loving yourself and wearing the swim suit and owning it, you looks gorgeous girl!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! never heard of the place Cassie! but it looks really heavenly! plus the fact that you share it with your loveones is perfect!!!
    Looking great in photos Cassie! ang cute!!!!!
    love the pics! sooo amazing!!!! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like the perfect getaway! You and your boyfriend are such a cute couple! The place is e great choice and you look so happy! Glad to hear that your had a nice time with your beloved ones!

    sunandsany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! Would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin? Let me know so I could follow you back!

    xx,
    Katarina
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fab girl! love your outfits! ganda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! Great summer photos!

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Stunning photo's x
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!