February 28, 2013

RED AND YELLOW 2x




I really tend to smile a lot in pictures, I don't know why.. Maybe because my photog is one of my favorite people in the world. Even when I get irritated and problems in front of my face he always makes me grin and smile all the way. Oh, my messy hair, I guess it's really me, I mean a natural style and uhmp. If my hair is neat well I think I'm sick.












I miss my red hair now. It's been 2 months since I let the semi-permanent dye to fade, my hair really needs a rest, but I'm really bored on how it looks right now and (the regrowth's gosh!) 
I hope you're doing well and happy. TTFN!





Outfit Rundown

Gray Top - Local Mall Stalls
Red Cardigan - Thrifted (last seen here)
Yellow Bandage skirt - Random
Red Pumps - MNJ korean brand of shoes




♥'s
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. MNR Beauty Forever
    YOUR HAIR FRAMES YOUR FACE
    Your hair frames your face. It enhances your appearance and more often than not, creates a unique style statement representing who you are. MNR Beauty has recognized the need for beautiful hair that is easy to manage and will produce a feminine appeal to suit any preference and hair requirement. Our locks are 100% authentic human hair. It can be styled and colored as desired.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!