January 04, 2015

PRETTY INDIE || FIRST OUTFIT OF THE YEAR








                    Burgundy Bodycon Dress:Forever21 || Footwear:Montego Bay Club, Payless Store ||            Floppy Hat : Sm Dept. Store || Brass Native Necklace from Nepal : Alkimiya by Mumbaki || Rings : Welmanson





How's the start of your year? 

Well, for me, lots of positivity! I'm glad because as far as I can remember this is the first time that I am ecstatic about my new year. The celebration of my whole family isn't that grand, but I'm really excited about what is ahead of me this year. I don't know how, and what had gone, but I feel anew, I feelcleansed, mind, body and soul. On the other hand, there such things that are still needed to change a lot, but the positivity that begins inside, it's amazing and I feel really great. I'll tell you what, my rush starts actually on the 2nd day of January. After I take my bath, my sister is playing a music, you know with the beat of Ariana Grande songs and Iggy's "Fancy". I feel energetic, I fancy dancing alone in my room and thinking what to wear for our date out (me, sissy and mom).  Unfamiliar electric frequency is running through my veins and If I want to imagine it, the frequency should definitively, blue, red, yellow, and green! Yeah, that time I'm twerking even if I am not sure If I'm doing the right then over my derriere. But erase on your mind (if you're) imagining what I look like when I twerk and shake!

So for my First outfit for this year worn last Friday. I am thankful to my fanciness of dark clothing, especially on ox-blood tones and burgundies because it's on a same palette of Marsala/wine red which is chosen by Pantone to be the color of the year. Marsala and Maroon are indeed confusing, but to have a 3-4 pieces of clothing of this same color quality makes me frenzied.  It's not difficult to pair a wine red color, especially on my skin tone. This Forever 21 dress was one of my biggest steal last year because I bought it at an"Overrun Store" and it cost me just a few hundred of pesos and take note it's not thrift baby, brand new Teehee.  Pair it with my new brass necklace that Michael bought me as a Christmas gift, a rough smoky quartz pendant, a diary and a few indie costume rings from Welmansons. Lastly, I top it off with my wool floppy hat from the Sm Department store. There you have it! I hope I inspire you with my post today with what's going on with me and for my outfit too! Happy New Year!

xoxo



14 comments:

  1. I love your outfit dear Cassie! :) and your lippie as well ! Great first outfit post! Cheers to more wonderful and colorful blogging years ahead of us! ♥
    best regards,
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love the dress, and I love your lipstick ;)
    Happy new year darling!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur sunnies and accessories!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress! Love the pattern

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, the dress is so beautiful and I also like the rings :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jewelry, and those sun glasses. SO cute.

    http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit :) Happy New Year!
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is beautiful! Xx lovely post as always :) Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit sis!!! aww so inlove with the Indie vibe!!! Love that Fedora hat!! Classic!!! beautiful as always!!!! Mwah!! <3


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the entire outfit and those hamsha rings are awesome xx
    http://cresantiseema.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ganda nang dress. love it thanks for the help too =)
    ANotSoSecretLife

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very stunning outfit, I love it,
    you look great :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great attitude for the New year girl it's so great and they outfit is fab to match. I love the dark reds and it does look great with all the accessories that you styled it with.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog, new follower! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!