January 10, 2015

SPRING YET



Flower Crown - DIY: || Floral Blazer : Thrift || Moss Green Midi skirt : Thrift || Black Pumps : Fioni by Payless Shoe Source

Hello there!

How's the first week of going back to work/school? I hope you're all doing okay. Doing great with your New Year's resolution if you have one. My 2nd outfit post for the year is a little spring inspired though isn't spring yet. Some of you might know all along that I love flowers and floral prints, that's why I can't get enough of it. And my immortal headpiece that I diy-ed year ago. I don't have much to talk about in this post, just a plain outfit post. By the way, apologized for my noise-see images, my sister is the one who capture all of the shots. She's still managing to learn all the basic of SLR camera. I am glad because she's able to pry on the things that I love to do and being happy about it. Have a happy weekend everyone!

Xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Love ur blazer!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Estoy haciendo un sorteo en mi blog sobre dos productos MrWonderful. Si quieres participar solo tienes que seguir las instrucciones de este post: http://www.thedreamers.com.es/2015/01/giveaway-mrwonderful.html

    Mucha suerte y a participar! Besos,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt looks amazing :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome outfit! love the flower crown and you. it´s much to cold here to wear smth like this over here atm :D xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie, your outfit looks cute, I really like the skirt... it looks like it would be easy to pair so many items with it... xox

    I hope you are having a lovely weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: great skirt. I like your floral motif. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look! love the skirt.

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Te sienta genial la corona de flores :)
    Besos
    http://unachicasual.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ang pretty mo, Cassie! Love the flower crown <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit I've been wearing midi skirts a lot lately because their soo breezy! HAHA
    steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!