September 03, 2012

Oh Dadee! Taking Back Lonesomeness

It's so lonesome yes, because my love can't fetch me today for a personal and family related reasons. For 5 years, we've been together almost every day. I go to my daily work, and before a day ends, He always finds his time to get with me. Yeah, we're always like that, maybe for some people it's kind suffocating for lovers that they're always together and can't even find time for themselves. But the time that we spent with each other is what makes us happy and contented.....  OMG! He's here!!!  (I'm still here too at my desk..hehe)
I'm taking my drama back!!! :DDDD I love you Michael...♥ I even ate spaghetti alone for my early dinner after office today because I never had a clue he's coming...arrgggh.!!! LOL!!!


I include my picture taken from cameroid.com a couple of months ago..
By the way "Dadee" is him...
CIAO!
♥'s
Cassie

21 comments:

  1. I am happy for you and your lover! And I don't think it's bad being together all the time, especially if you are so close and happy together!
    I like your bllog, following you now, would you like to visit mine and maybe follow me back? :)

    -Nickie
    http://nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I love your braid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your hair is really adoreable<3

    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by! I'm following you now. <3 Stay posted. :))

    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair color. Wow Can't believe you never miss a day without seeing each other for 5 years now. That's a record!

    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Gian & I are good friends. :) I'm following you back. :D BTW, I love thrift shopping. <3

      Delete
  6. nice blog...thank you for the comment and I hope you follow me,i do!
    hope you have lots of fun with your boyfriend!
    xoxo
    Andria

    www.funcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your lovely comment :) I remember you from Lookbook :) Great, you have Bloglovin. New follower there too :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! I am so glad I can inspire you- this is why I blog...as for your hair! every time I try this it comes nothing close to what you look lik ehere- I wish you could be in NY to do my hair like that! SOOO CUTE!!!

    xo- Christine (the coolest BASI family member evahhh)
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful post, my love!

    Have a wonderful week,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    New Post: Milan VFNO - Focus on TOD'S!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, tottaly love it! + new follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you awesome ladies!! you're heart warming comments means so much to me. Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that braid!!

    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!