March 18, 2013

A TRIBUTE TO MY PROCRASTINATION #1


Christmas Party dinner last December 11,  2012
Thrifted H&M Blazer
Floral Dress, Local Brand
Yellow Pointy Heels, Korean Brand


I'm giving a tribute to my many outfit post procrastination. Here you will see quiet loads of TOOTD photos that we took time to take but unfortunately neglected and somehow left forgotten on my hard drive.




Another TOOTD when me and my beau watch a movie.
Mom's Bag - Versace
Beaded Bangle - Random flea market





Off to HBC for a facial treatment appointment.  January 05, 2013
I'm wearing the same floral dress from the first pic.


January 16, 2013
Thrifted Outfit, Top and Skirt


After work. January 19 2013
Thrift "Are You Hungry" shirt"
Blue dress underneath, Local Brand


January 29, 2013. Papito's birthday celebration. We went Malling and food tripping

 You will might notice the transition of my semi-permanent red hair fades as weeks gone by (and my size too!).  I'm afraid I can't post Thrifted Outfit of the Day for the following weeks since my work load became triple and I will be busy as the bees. But definitely sneak around on my FB and Instagram. Follow me on Instagram and I'll do the same.;)

Do you have the same procrastination too? Feel free to comment okay? Let's follow each other..




♥'s
Cassie

20 comments:

  1. I procrastinate way too much! Right now its kicking my butt because I waited way too long in studying for my final exams... ugh. Nice outfits, I like the skirts!

    Following back now :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super looove your red hair.. followed your blog already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sis..followed you already on GFC..Thanks for your comment on www.pinayontheloose.com .. :) Yes I sometimes buy my makeup online but you just have to make sure the website is reliable plus you must research how good the product is else you'll regret ever buying it..as shipping fees are way too expensive! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your floral dress! Especially in the picture where your hair is braided!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair <3 <3 <3

    These are great pics ;D

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know x

    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin now ;) x

      Delete
  6. I feel you! I have loads of OOTD photos as well that never debuted on my blog because I forgot and I already deleted most of them. Haha! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got such a cool blog! Would you like to follow each other? You can check out my blog at http://sheadorescouture.blogspot.com/ and let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your red hair, this colour fits to you (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cassie! Thanks for the comment and for subscribing on my blog! Your hair is fierce! Lurve it! Anyway, im from Angono :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice red hair. I like it. It makes me thinking of Rihanna.

    http://dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com/
    Welcome to share me on google+.
    By the way, are you interested in reblogging ( I mean, you can choose one of the favorite posts from my blog and post it on your blog, I will help to reblog your post as well, so both of our friends can see the latest update.)

    Looking forward to your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your red hair!!! Follow you! Mind following back?

    http://jenny433.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for following my blog! I just followed yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Post!! Love your style! Looking forward to more!!


    XOXO,

    Ker-Leen
    Music. Fashion. Love.
    http://kerleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing looks!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the second outfit in this post! :)
    Btw, KINDLY SUPPORT AND JOIN MY FIRST EVER BLOG GIVEAWAY FROM OASAP. Open internationally! You can choose from lots of gorgeous pieces! With very easy and simple steps. Hope you visit my blog too. http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-blog-giveaway-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. heyyy cassie... i LOVe maybelline, so happy u love it too....

    thanks a ton for following girl...
    keep in touch...

    kisses...
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!