March 14, 2013

LEARN TO LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME

Scarf oversized blouse: Thrift, Blue Leggings: Offbrand, Casio vintage/retro Watch: Watches Authentic


"Learn to live one day at a time. Get out of the past and leave the future alone. Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Enjoy today. It is the only time you have."

- From the book "I don't want to Feel This Way by William B. Girao


This line from the book move me so much. I always worry, as in worrying a lot. I have not finished the book yet, but I guess sharing this will inspire most of us.

I'm on Instagram already, follow me cassiethriftier

Thank's for dropping by on my blog! I love to follow back, let me know just in case.. ♥

♥'s
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice post! I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post cassie yes i also need to tell myself that lol =) because i felt like im living life in the fastest lane =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!