August 21, 2013

Gloomy Week Day 3 X Still life and Awesome Cuteness

 Hello my dear readers, how's your day? Mine isn't not that gloomy anymore and I am glad that tropical typhoon already leaves PAR (Philippine area of responsibility). I am proud to say that despite of flooding, Pinoy's resiliency is incomparable.


Today's post is just a still life of what I'm wearing. I didn't have time to take photos  why not taking images of their still life right? 


My sweet boyfriend treats me a snack over a cafe near our office building.
And when I got home, awesome cuteness welcome me.



Tata for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!