August 12, 2013

Vintage Monday






It’s very cold and wet here in the Philippines because of the typhoon “labuyo”.  Gloomy day and makes me want to absent, but no-no-no today’s Monday and we still have lots of papers to be encoded and has to be reported next week. Argh.. When I’m writing this I feel like I have the eyes of Garfield because it’s going to shut any time. I’m so tired but I love this blog. I want to keep updated as possible.

This is the first time that I wear this vintage dress from Vanita Sorella since I bought it last march. Well, I just don’t know, whenever I wanted to put this dress on, I don’t have the idea of what set of accessory , shoes, or bags that I have to pair with it. The dress is really pretty at its simplest but whenever I am planning to wear this, my eyes always perceive me at my ugliest..(fat, dark skin tone, etc.) hehe I don’t know . so weird!

At last! I've made the best ensemble. Even it’s raining outside, I pull the dress on, no doubts and hesitations in front of the mirror.. 


Do I need typhoon to make wear this?
Cassie

1 comment:

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!