November 12, 2013

PLEASE READ: THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR THE PHILIPPINES

photo from google images


Whenever I see images of the aftermath of typhoon Yolanda, I am carrying heavy heart. If only I have some powers to lessen the burden of all the victims’ hearts, their horrible situations after typhoon wreck their homes; destroy their family member’s life, their condition on every evacuation centers if our government has enough to offer.

 I wanted to ask a little favor to all of my readers or whoever reads this blog post. I am knocking on your hearts to offer a prayer for all the brothers and sisters who’s been a victim by this typhoon. This is the least I can do but I know every prayer from each one of us is very powerful.


I have faith in Pinoy’s resiliency, brave hearts, and helping hands to brace to one another to surpass these immense circumstances.



Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!