August 12, 2012

Can I Pull Off Red Hair??

process of strand testing
after drying.


I've been lusting for red hair for a month now after seeing Cosette Munch of crackcosette.com on Lookbooknu. Her hair is orange red as I define it but I'm not sure about what exactly to call that red shade (ginger red perhaps?). Right now my hair is like a golden / light blonde and I'm strand testing copper red. I don't want to skip from light blonde into very bright red without taking it slowly. So darker red shade I'm opting to.


picture of Cosette Munch from crackcosette.com


I'll post a picture later of my newly red hair. As of now here's a couple of inspiration that resembles to the color I used on my strand test:

from newredhair.blogspot.com

newredhair.blogspot.com

Happy Sunday!!










4 comments:

  1. looks good!

    and btw. I sew that dress with a sewing machine, by hand would have take far too long! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love how the red dyed tips looks. I might want to try that on myself since I could never be brave enough to do my whole head of hair red!! x

    annem
    www.lovelyunnecessities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dying your tips is the best way to try red dye on your hair.. It will look very pretty.

      Delete
  3. I think the little dip dye (the try out) looks cute too!

    x Sabine from http://cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!